Build your professional Cockpit of your favorit aircraft with our Plug & Play low cost Hard/Software system.
All Game software FS9- FSX- X Plane- 3D prepare with 2D panel Features are system conform.
No electronic or software knowledge are required.
It will be a pleasure to fit your project with our electronic parts /module in such an easy way.
You can call me or write me in german , english or dutch
+ 49 2472 8057 26
Mike Mittelhäuser Senior Electronic Design Engineer
After my aviation carreer as avionic engineer and commercial pilot I worked
for my own aircraft sales company on the airport Essen Mülhem in Germany .
In the middle of the 90ties I grounded M ittelhäuser E lektronik S ystem Engineering
We offer customer pretend hardware design service specialize in telemetry and
remote systems, products are sold in Europe, Russia and in Arabian countries.
10 years ago my interest growing more and more in Simulator Software because the MS Flight Simulator
software opened new horizons to build low cost Simulators for aeroclubs and privat aviation enthusiasts.
The challenge was to create an easy modulair design without any restrictions on a large scale payable
for everybody without electronic experience and software programming.
Only a Little bit skill to solder a wire on a switch or make a clean hole in wooden material is sufficient.
to expliotate rental low cost Simulators
Looking for an Investor / Partnership to construct light aviation simulators for renting by aeroclubs ,
airfield pubs and flightschools.
The Investment pro Simulator will be approx. € 6.000 incl. high end PC s and monitors
annuited in less than a year .
A local provider can be the pub owner , he sells sheap flighthours and get commision from it .
The local flightinstructor gives IFR lessons and the club takes minimum flighthours for a year.
There are a lot of future expliotation possibilities by thousend of aerofields in Europe.
I have the knowledge and material but cannot do this Job alone, it is a challenge
for persons who are interested in aviation and look for a future existance .
STOP FLYING WITH YOUR KEYBOARD AND MOUSE
ENJOY THE REALITY OF YOUR SELF CONSTRUCTED COCKPIT DESIGN
PRINCIPLE OF THE MES-ENGINEERING SIMULATOR ADD ON SYSTEM
The System converts Mouse & Keyboard commands in realistic fitted Switches -Rotaries- Buttons -Potmeters etc. commands.
It works on any game software installed by the user , no software Intervention and copyright infringement of the installed software.
You click on the virtual switch or button on the Monitor Screen ,a small window shows your pre selected channel and the selected
hardware switch fitted on your cockpit takes it over and saved it for later simulator actions .
The same procedure for analog, choice an analog channel duty example Trottle your potmeter takes over the power control of
your game aircraft-ship-train-car software etc.
HARDWARE SOLUTIONS - EXAMPLES - DESCRIPTIONS -MODULE PRESENTATION
Server front view with
fitted Arduino UNO
Server bottom view
10x 25 Sub D connectors
for easy connection
to the distribution modul
Arduino UNO µP module
the core of the Server
connect the system with
your PC via USB
Example how easy you
can extend your requirments of more channels controlled.
by only the UNO µP from Board 1
ALL PRICES Excl. 19% VAT
Controlling all Switches-Buttons-Rotaries-Potmeters-Trottles-Rudder-Elevators-Brakes-Trimming- Autopilot- Flaps
via only 1 USB port to your PC
All channels react on low activ pulses pin 1 till 240 parted in 24 channels by the 10 Sub-D connectors
If you ground the pin of your choice a LED bit word appears conform of the number of the grounded pin.
This bitword ( 8bits ) driven the Core of the Server Arduino UNO µP Module to create a Software command
over the USB bus to your Flight Sim PC in duty.
6 added Analog channels parted in 2 sub-D Connectors reserved for Trottle & Rudder/diff.Brakes duties
2 single 5 Pins connectors usable for analoge duties of your choice see later in the next capital FSUIPC commands
At least 3 Jumpers with 3 Leds selected the Board duty number in case if more Serverboards are active.
There are 2 power Modus direct over the USB Bus 5V 500mA or 10V..30V -3Amp 5V via the board installed DC-DC Converter
Extension to 480 digital channels
You see how easy you can connect all Rotaries- Switches & Buttons material for your designed Cockpit construction
The Analog Part of the Server
The Server has 9 Analog Channels available for Trottle-Rudder- Elevator- Prop etc. duties controlled
by simple Potmeters .
2 channels for General use see later the Software part FSUIPC in the capital Software Configuration
2 channels are reserved for Trottle control (Sub-D09 connector 1 ) Example construct your Trottles
2 channels for Rudder / diff.Brakes control ( Sub-D09 connector 2 ) Example construct your Brakes
SUPPORT ALL FS9- FSX -FSX STEAM- 3D PREPARE-XPLANE -
WORKS WITH FSUIPC - GAUGE SOFTWARE : FRIENDLY -
REALITY- REX - ETC
IDEAL FOR FLIGHTSCHOOLS , FLIGHTCLUBS , HOME TRAINER , AVIATION EXHIBITION
TYPICAL SERVER CONNECTOR DUTIES
NOTE : TEXT FORMAT Pins Reserved for ROTARY Connection
Panel light: On this pin is LED 3.3V power Switched by Connector 5 Ext LIGHTS
1 ) ADF RECEIVER 8 CHAN: MHZ +/- KHZ 100+/- KHZ10+/- KHZ 1+/- BFO-
2) AUDIO PANEL 8 CHAN: COM BOTH COM1 COM2 NAV1 NAV2 MKR ADF DME
3) AUTO PILOT 12 CHAN: AP-FD-HDG- NAV- APP-ALT-YD- ALT +/-SELECT- VERT+/-SELECT-PANEL LIGHT
4) ENGINE CONTROL 18 CHAN: TANKS- MAGNET/START- COWLFLAPS-ENG ARM- PANEL LIGHT
5) EXT LIGHTS 7 CHAN: LANDING-TAXI- NAV-RED-STROBE-PANEL ON- PANEL OFF
6) FLIGHT CONTROL 8 CHAN: FLAPS +/- GEAR +/- SPEEDBRAKES- AIL TRIM+/- PANEL LIGHT
7) FLIGHT INSTRUMENTS 13 CH: RADAR ALT+/- TAS+/- HDG+/- CRS +/-VOR2+/- ADF/RMI +/-
8) GPS MOVING MAP 16 CHAN: MAP-OBS-MES-FPL-TERR-PROC-RANGE+/-DATA-MENU-CRS-ENTER GPS+/- GPS SET
9) NAV COM 1 12 CHAN: COM FREQ MHZ+/- KHZ+/- STB-NAV FREQ MHZ+/- KHZ+/- STB-IDE-DME.DME 1/2- PANEL LIGHT
10) NAV COM 2 12 CHAN: COM FREQ MHZ+/- KHZ+/--STB-NAV FREQ MHZ+/- KHZ+/- STB-IDE-GPS/NAV-PANEL LIGHT
11) SWITCHES 13 CHAN: MASTER GEN L&R-BATT-AVIONIC-STB VACUUM-DEICE PROP&BOOTS-BOOST PUMP L&R-PROP SYNCH-AUTOFEATHER- PANEL LIGHT
12) WEATHER RADAR / TPX 18 CHAN: TCAS-MODE-RANGE-BRIGHT-TILT-XPNDR 1234 -VFR-CLR
13) ANALOG CONNECTOR 1 8 CHAN: DUAL TROTTLE- DUAL PROP-DUAL MIXTURE -RUDDER TRIM-ELEVATOR TRIM
14) SUBD9 CONNECTOR TO RUDDER CONTROLLER SUB BOARD 9 CHAN: BRAKES LEFT- BRAKES RIGHT- BRAKES BOTH- PARKBARKE-DIGITAL-RUDDER CONTROL ANALOG
Note . SEE RUDDER CONTROLLER FLIGHT PEDALS PAGE SERVER BOARD II
EXAMPLES OF POSIBILITIES HOW TO CREATE YOUR FUTURE FLIGHT SIMULATOR
All EXamples are based on 19" Montor PCB sizes
Special PCB layout design for your own Panel idea on demand
Back to reality instead to fly with your Keyboard & Mouse
for 19 " Monitors
Ready for Plug & Play
Fitted with switches,rotaries,
buttons , leds. etc on the underlaid PCB ( pinted circuitboard )
An Acryl front plate with night illuminated entgraved text cover
the 19" Monitor
Side Flat cables connect the PCB with the server .
We support all type offered gauges ( Friendly Reality REX etc )
We design the PCB and make a laser cut for the front plate.
NAVCOM- ADF- DME- TPX- AUTOPILOT
PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD
REAL SIZE 30 x 19.5 CM
SERVER BOARD II
Rudder /diff .Brakes Control
Two Rudder System Inputs Pilot&Copilot.
Auto control who steer Rudder System
pilot or co-pilot ( both protection )
Autocontrol Centerline Take off / Taxi
rolling by released Pedals.
Pedal L control Left Brake.
Pedal R control Right Brake.
Pedal L+R control both Brakes ( Retard )
Park Brake Set and LED indicate Outputs
Easy Brakes,Rudder Alignment by three Potmeters.
Auto Pilot take over Rudder Control
SERVER BOARD II Upgrade with a RADIO Communication Part for RT-Training.
Ideal for Flight Schools.
ATC- COMMUNICATION PART OF THE SERVERBOARD II
1) Designed with own audio amplifier chips:
2) Real communication with 3 navcom units TX LED indication by transmitting.
3) Make RT training more realistic , Special for Flightschools , RT lessons between Cockpit en Operator School room.
4) Realistic ATC Traffic communication between your Simulator and PC on duty by Speech recognized software .
Software Development in progress
5) Hardware connection by D-Sub 15 Connector cable to RT-Operator room.
6) Hardware connection 8 polig mini DIN audio cable to the Simulator.
1) Headset + PTT Button for Pilot and Co Pilot .
2) Working Cockpit Auto, Com 1 2 3 , Intercom Microphone switch.
3) Cockpit Loudspeaker 3 Watt output power.
4) Loudspeaker ON/Off switch .
5) Between Cockpit and Flightschool Operator simulated Communication , Transponder Radar contact .
6) Blinking Transponder LED by simulated Radar contact .
7) Phone and microphone connectors to your PC for speech recognized simulated ATC traffic
8) Night illumination for all switches and mode selections
PILOT RUDDER MATERIAL SET CO-PILOT RUDDER MATERIAL SET
SOFTWARE INSTALLATION & CONFIGURATION
The Server is the core of the system ,we deliver the hardware with a connected programmed Arduino module ready to use.
A second program called Flightsimulator Controller 1.4 does the configuration Job.
You can take it from our website with the user instructions, it is easy to install.
Connect the USB cable between the Server and your PC and start the installation procedure.
A configuration window will be appeared.
The System is ready to receive your fitted Cockpit hardware design connections.
EXAMPLE DIGITAL CHANNELS
Configuration steps to program an Autopilot switch from the FSUIPC register on channel 150
Configuration Appears after channel 150 Click FSUIPC register Appears after Cick for final Appears after any
window get low impuls and choice duty click FSUIPC duty FSUIPC duty autopilot switch activity
EXAMPLE ANALOG CHANNELS
Configurate selected analog duty RUDDER from the FSUIPC list
select duty click to calibrate potmeter dynamic and set it rudder left rudder neutral rudder right
Recommendation how I did it
Buy 2 tables 125 x 75 cm from IKEA and fix it together
If you plan a Pedestal buy a cupboard from IKEA place it in front in the middle of the tables .
You have already the base construction material for your Simulator approx € 100,--
HOW TO MAKE FRONT PANEL MONITOR MASK PLATES FOR YOUR SIMULATOR
You need 2 software tools : www.service.hardcopy.de
Any photoshop software to process your frontplate
I used ausschneiden 3.0 photoshop tool
1) Make a hardcopy from the Monitor view
2) Process this view with your photoshop software
3) Configurate the size of the hardcopy that it covered the active area of your Monitor 19" Monitor 30x38,5 cm
4) Transparant the picture parts instruments lighting buttons , text etc. to see it through the frontplate or cut area.
5) Make a copy and send it to a printshop company to print it on an minimum 5mm..8 Acryl or soft plastic plate .
or make print on 0.5 mm Photo paper and glue it later on the 5mm Acryl plate after drill the whole for switches
buttons and rotary, its the easiest and sheapest way.
Hardcopy Monitor Transparant Acryl glass 5..10mm Cut out contour of any material
to progress copy 1 or 2 let black area transparant recommend soft plastic 5..8mm